North Tyneside Citizens Advice are here to help
Although we’ve had to temporarily close our face-to-face services because of the outbreak, North Tyneside Citizens Advice are still open for business – and we’re here to support you with any problems you may have.
- You can call us for advice on 0300 3309047 between 9 – 5, Monday – Friday
- You can email us for a ringback
- You can access general advice by webchat through the Citizens Advice national website
- You can call our Universal Credit Help to Claim service on 0800 144 8444, talk to us via webchat, or use textphone on 18001 0800 144 8 444
- You can call Pension Wise on 0800 138 3944 or visit the Pension Wise website to book an appointment
We’re here to help with:
- Benefit claims if you’re financially worse off
- Debts you may be struggling with
- Employment problems arising because of Coronavirus
- Housing issues if you’re having difficulty with your accommodation
- Fraud and Scams
- Or anything else you can think of!