Mon: 10:00 – 15:00
Tue: 10:00 – 15:00
Wed: 13:00 – 15:00
Thu: 10:00 – 15:00
Fri: 10:00 – 13:00
Wallsend Customer First Centre
16 The Forum
Mon: 10:00 – 13:00
Tue: 10:00 – 13:00
Wed: Appointments Only
Thu: 10:00 – 13:00
Fri: 10:00 – 16:00
We operate outreach sessions at the following locations:
- Killingworth, White Swan – Monday 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Shiremoor, Shiremoor Library – Tuesday 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Whitley Bay Customer Service Centre – Tuesday 1:30pm – 4:30pm
- Meadow Well, Meadows Community Centre – Wednesday 1:30pm – 4:30pm
- Dudley, John Willie Sams Centre – Thursday 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Longbenton, Oxford Centre – Friday 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Islamic Centre, Rink Way, Whitley Bay – Friday 1pm – 4pm
To make appointments for Killingworth, Dudley, Shiremoor, Whitley Bay & Longbenton – call into any centre or telephone (0345) 2000 101.
To make an appointment at the Meadows, call in and make at reception or telephone 0191 341 0033.
For the Islamic Centre please call 0191 270 4464 or visit the centre directly
What we do for you
You will speak to one of our advisers for a short interview, where they will explore your problem and assess what your advice needs are. If you need further help we may book you an appointment or refer you to a specialist.
How we help
Our Advisers will research your options, and look at possible outcomes of different courses of action so we can help you to make informed decisions. We use up-to-date information in order to give you the best and most accurate advice.
Our staff and volunteers are trained and able to assist you on most issues including:
- Welfare Benefits
- Family and personal matters
- Consumer issues
- Money and Credit
- Immigration and nationality