We offer free, confidential, impartial and independent advice on a wide range of subjects
Let us help you
Email For Ringback
- 22 Sep 2021 | Protecting people during energy market turbulence
- 20 Sep 2021 | Finding a way forward
- 10 Sep 2021 | 5 challenges government has to overcome to support homeowners...
- 9 Sep 2021 | It’s price control time, so how do energy distribution...
- 8 Sep 2021 | How do we know that the Witness Service is...
Citizens Advice is warning about three changes in September that are going to make it very hard for people to make ends meet:
- The end to the Universal Credit uplift
- The end of the COVID-19 Furlough scheme
- The energy price cap hike
We’ve seen a 68% increase since last summer in people looking at how much they could get when claiming Universal Credit.
North Tyneside Citizens Advice has continued giving advice to those in need throughout the coronavirus pandemic thanks to the tireless dedication of its staff and volunteers.
We need your help
With your support, we can help more people find a way forward.