We offer free, confidential, impartial and independent advice on a wide range of subjects
Let us help you
Email For Ringback
- 15 Oct 2021 | From bad to worse — how will people cope with even...
- 14 Oct 2021 | Citizens Advice is hiring a Head of Policy and...
- 30 Sep 2021 | How we’re advancing equity, diversity and inclusion in our...
- 30 Sep 2021 | As price rises bite — how can we ensure people can...
- 29 Sep 2021 | How we’re working to protect consumers as suppliers fail...
Citizens Advice is warning about three changes in September that are going to make it very hard for people to make ends meet:
- The end to the Universal Credit uplift
- The end of the COVID-19 Furlough scheme
- The energy price cap hike
We’ve seen a 68% increase since last summer in people looking at how much they could get when claiming Universal Credit.
North Tyneside Citizens Advice has continued giving advice to those in need throughout the coronavirus pandemic thanks to the tireless dedication of its staff and volunteers.
We need your help
With your support, we can help more people find a way forward.