Closure of face to face Services
From Thursday 19th March, we’re closing our face to face services until further notice. You will still be able to contact us through telephone and other channels.
North Tyneside Citizens Advice are closing our face to face advice services from 19th March 2020 until further notice. This includes our North Shields and Wallsend drop-in and appointment services, our Outreach services, and our face-to-face Help to Claim service.
We will still be offering advice over the phone and through digital channels:
- You can call us for advice on 0300 3309047 between 9 – 5, Monday – Friday
- You can email us for a ringback
- You can access general advice by webchat through the Citizens Advice national website
- You can call our Universal Credit Help to Claim service on 0800 144 8444, talk to us via webchat, or use textphone on 18001 0800 144 8 444
- You can call Pension Wise on 0800 138 3944 or visit the Pension Wise website to book an appointment
We will still be updating our Coronavirus advice page with current information.