Ever feel like you need some Extra Help?
Are you over the Age of 50?
Are you finding it difficult to manage around the house?
Or struggling for money?
You may be entitled to claim the following:
- If you have a disability, you may be able to claim Attendance Allowance or Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- If you’re on a low income, you may be entitled to Pension Credit or Universal Credit
- You may be able to claim Housing Benefit towards your rent, as well as Council Tax Reduction
- You may be entitled to a Winter Fuel Payment towards your bills
- If you have problems walking, you could apply for a Blue Badge
- If you care for someone, you may be able to claim Carer’s Allowance
For further advice about any of these entitlements:
- call North Tyneside Citizens Advice on 0191 270 4495
- call Age UK North Tyneside on 0191 280 8484
- visit www.ntcab.org.uk or www.ageuk.org.uk/northtyneside